Mark Kowalski is the founder and Managing Partner of Envise Partners based in Minneapolis, MN.
- He has spent his career in corporate finance, strategy and M&A most recently spending 12 years at AmeriPride Services where he was Vice-President of Finance and Corporate Development.
- At AmeriPride, he led the strategic plan development and implementation which established the path to develop an industry leading service capability, drove growth on par with industry leaders and doubled profitability over a 5-year timeframe.
- He led over 50 transactions ranging in size from a few hundred thousand dollars up to the sale of AmeriPride to Aramark for $1B which was the 2nd largest transaction in industry history.
- Mark holds a B.S from Minnesota State University and an MBA from the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management.
- Mark lives in Plymouth, MN with his wife Kim. His twin sons, Carter and Mitchell, are both seniors at the University of Missouri.