Steps to assess the best path forward.
- We begin by clarifying your financial and personal goals, developing a deeper understanding of your company, and assess a potential range of business value.
Steps to get ready for buyer meetings and diligence.
- Identify and highlight business strengths
- Identify best fit buyers
- Prepare professional quality offering materials and financial data set
Marketing & Initial Offer
Steps to get to initial LOI (letter of intent).
- Confidential review and discussion with buyers
- Receive offers and terms
- Select buyers to continue into diligence process
Due Diligence Process
Steps to support more detailed diligence.
- Provide deeper financial and business information set to buyers
- Respond to ongoing information requests
- Conduct on-site visits
Steps to get to final LOI.
- Create competition during negotiations for your business
- Utilize our experience from over 50 M&A transactions to negotiate the best sale price
- Enable you to select single best offer that meets your objectives
Steps to close.
- Execute final purchase agreement
- Close transaction
- Post-close measurement (as required)