A valuation is more than just a number. It can help you plan for the long-term to ensure the company provides the value you need when the time comes to exit the business. An effective assessment should include a range of value, a status review on key factors which can enhance or mitigate your value, an assessment of your current market position & strategic value and an understanding of the best fit buyers. We are uniquely qualified to provide you a clear perspective on these factors to help you hone in on the true value of your business. We can also help you develop a plan to improve key value factors to continue to increase value moving forward.
When is a valuation required?
- Transfers (or gifts) of stock to existing or new shareholders
- Forming an ESOP
- Charitable contributions
- Death (or exit) of a shareholder
- Equity compensation valuations
When is a valuation a really good idea?
- When you are retirement planning (this should be done years in advance of the exit date to help you prepare)
- If you are currently considering the sale of your business
- To assess the effectiveness of your actions in creating value over time
Envise Partners is an advisory firm which helps industrial laundry companies increase the value of their business. To learn more visit EnvisePartners.com.